Oxygen-Gtk is a port of the default KDE widget theme (Oxygen), to gtk.
Its primary goal is to ensure visual consistency between gtk and qt-based applications running under kde. A secondary objective is to also have a stand-alone nice looking gtk theme that would behave well on other Desktop Environments.
Unlike other attempts made to port the kde oxygen theme to gtk, this attempt does not depend on Qt (via some Qt to Gtk conversion engine), nor does render the widget appearance via hard coded pixmaps, which otherwise breaks everytime some setting is changed in kde.
- tarballs are hosted on kde ftp servers
- git repository is hosted at https://projects.kde.org
- First link point to a tarball of the official 1.0 release
- Second link point to a tarball of the official 1.1 release
- Third link point to the git repository. For the GTK 2.x version, one can get the latest sources from master branch using
git clone git://anongit.kde.org/oxygen-gtk
and from the GTK 3.x version, using
git clone -b gtk3 git://anongit.kde.org/oxygen-gtk
- See the INSTALL file in the top-level directory.
- You will likely need gtk+2.0 dev packages, as well as Cairo
- Ruslan Kabatsayev
- Cédric Bellegarde
We plan to follow the same release schedule as KDE:
- one minor bug-fixing release every month;
- one major feature release every six month.
See the README file in the top-level directory, for a list of possible issues with the style.
Bugs and feature requests can be sent to KDE bug tracking system (https://bugs.kde.org/). You would need to select Product=Oxygen, and Component=gtk-engine