windows_suck

Wallpapers Windows

Source (link to git-repo or to original if based on someone elses unmodified work): Add the source-code for this project on opencode.net

0
Score 33%
Description:



francophone

11 years ago

25% of you say windows sucks and the other 75% of you are trying to emulate it. What's the deal? You geeks dont' work for "linux". This isn't a futball match. We don't need obsessed hooligan fans here. Time to get a life.

Besides, this wallpaper is totally amateur.

Report

francophone

11 years ago

25% of you say windows sucks and the other 75% of you are trying to emulate it. What's the deal? You geeks dont' work for "linux". This isn't a futball match. We don't need obsessed hooligan fans here. Time to get a life.

Besides, this wallpaper is totally amateur.

Report

leviathan2

11 years ago

I don't know if I'll ever understand what is wrong with some of the geeks on this site. Why are you even worried about "Windows"? Bashing another product does not make the one you prefer better. Maybe instead you should turn your attention to pointing out the benefits of the system that you like.

Now from an artistic standpoint, the title should be "This Wallpaper Sucks". It's nothing more than an 8 year old stock WIndows background with some poor quality cartoon images painted on top. Looks like a 10 year old spent 5 minutes putting this together.

But hey, don't take my word for it, just look at the score.

Report

fredbird67

11 years ago

LOL I got a laugh out of this because it's the TRUTH! I have XP Professional on my computer at my desk where I work (sorry, not my decision to make), and I can can personally attest to this by saying it SUCKS!

This past summer, I had a dream one night that the operating systems on our PCs here at work had Windows replaced with Ubuntu, but that won't ever happen anytime soon around here where I work since top brass are so ignorant on this matter. It feels all the world like I'm the only Linux fan where I work...a very lonely feeling...

Fred in St. Louis

Report

francophone

11 years ago

Yes, the top brass is ignorant. That's why you work for them. LOL. Grow up.

Report

xoseramus

11 years ago

hahahahahah good one

Report

product-maker 31 13

File (click to download) Version Description Downloads Date Filesize DL OCS-Install
Pling
*Needs ocs-url or ocs-store to install things
Details
license
version
0.1
updated Sep 18 2007
added Sep 18 2007
downloads today
0
page views today 1