* NEW: Fedora Copr repository! run: `sudo dnf copr enable tcg/themes && sudo dnf install la-capitaine-cursor-theme`
What is this?
This is an x-cursor theme inspired by macOS and based on KDE Breeze. It was created with Inkscape and xcursorgen, and was designed to pair well with my icon pack, La Capitaine.
You'll find everything you need to build and modify this cursor set over at my Github repository: https://github.com/keeferrourke/capitaine-cursors
To build the cursor set from the PNG source run:
to generate the pixmaps and appropriate aliases.
The PNGs were exported directly from the SVGs in Inkscape, though I plan to modify the build script to automate this process in the next release.
Capitaine cursors is based on KDE Breeze cursors, as such it falls under the same license. Capitaine cursors is LGPLv3. See COPYING for more details.
I'm a poor computer science student in university, and I spend a lot of time working on stuff like this for the community -- I'm not gonna hound you for money, or charge you anything for this icon pack, but if you wanna support me or buy me a coffee, please press that Donation button :)
Second release 1 month ago
* added Windows cursor theme to archive, by popular request
* added prebuilt themes in bin/ so you don't have to build the theme yourself
* source files are now in src/
* fixed bugs in the build script for the xcursor theme
First release 9 months ago
* initial release;
* image files created in inkscape, exported to PNG;
* wrote build script for easy compilation of the cursor theme
* bzipped and gzipped tar archives available