Please visit https://gitlab.com/posktomten/hashsum/-/wikis/home
A program for calculating hash sums.
- Choose whether you want to calculate the hash sums, or compare two files
- You can choose the calculation algorithm. (MD4, MD5, SHA1, SHA224, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512, SHA3_224, SHA3_256, SHA3_384, SHA3_512, KECCAK_224, KECCAK_256, KECCAK_384 and KECCAK_512)
- You can create lists of checksums that are stored as a text file.
- You can recursively create lists of hash sum files.
- Ability to search recursively for file duplicates.
- You can compare against a selected hash sum.
- You can check which files have changed, who's new and what has been lost since the last time you checked.
- You can choose the operating system's "Open" and "Save" dialogues, or the program's own lists of checksums can be auto saved.
- You can calculate and compare hashsummor for text strings.
- You can choose a default filename to save the checksum lists.
- Swedish, Greek and English menus.
- The program can check for updates.
- The program supports "Drag and Drop".
- Create Debian md5sums
- Create Debian md5sums (auto)