注意：此组件依赖对应的 C++ QML 扩展，故无法简单的在“下载新 Plasma 小部件”中，或以提供 .plasmoid 包用以安装此组件，您需要手动构建此组件，请参阅下方的简要构建说明或阅读详细的构建文档： https://github.com/BLumia/pineapple-calendar/wiki/%E5%AE%89%E8%A3%85%E6%8C%87%E5%8D%97
This is a plasmoid that is used to show the Chinese Lunar Calendar (widely used in the mainland of China) in KDE Plasma which can be used as an alternative to the DigitalClock applet.
Please note, since this package is a C++ applet, I cannot simply provide a .plasmoid file for installing this applet/plasmoid. To use this plasmoid, see the following instruction to build it manually:
* Ensure the dependencies are installed: CMake, ICU, Qt5, KF5, ECM.
* Clone the repo by doing `git clone https://github.com/BLumia/pineapple-calendar.git` (and checkout to the latest tag if you prefer)
* Create a build folder inside the git repo and switch into that folder `mkdir build && cd build`.
* Check the dependencies and prepare for building `cmake ../ -DBUILD_PLASMOID=ON -DBUILD_STANDALONE_APP=OFF -DBUILD_TESTING=OFF`
* If no error during check, do build `make`
* If no error during build, do install `sudo make install`
* If install succeeded, restart a new plasmoid session and you'll be able to find the plasmoid with the name "Date and Calendar" as an alternative to the Digital Clock plasmoid, or from the "Add Widget" menu.
Currently tested and supported distro: Archlinux, KDE Neon User Edition.
If you got any issues while building and using this plasmoid, please let me know by opening a new issue at GitHub.