Deepin Linux OS is Debian based Linux distro that has captivated Linux lovers with its clean and chic looking user interface. Someone who uses Deepin for the first time is sure to be swept off their feet by the breathtaking Deepin Desktop Environment (DDE) comprising of the GUI, Window manager, Control Center, Launcher, Dock and icon theme called Bloom. There is 2 kind, the bloom and the classic bloom. Previously, these beauty unfortunately only work for DDE which not everyone able to run with caused it's resources hungry. But now one of beauty element which is the bloom icon theme has been ported to other Desktop Environment. It's tested on Gnome, Cinnamon, Budgie, XFCE and MATE, LXQt. This is Green folder color variant of Bloom icon theme (https://www.pling.com/p/1481977/) . And also there is dark variant for dark mode theme.
In Home folder
- Make folder .icons in your home folder
- Download the tar file and extract in it
- In terminal run command ~$ gtk-update-icon-cache ~/.icons/namefile (ex : Bloom-Green)
In Root folder
- Download the tar file and extract it
- Copy paste in /usr/share/icons (can use GUI via file manager as Root or command line)
- In terminal run command ~$ sudo gtk-update-icon-cache /usr/share/icons/namefile (ex : Bloom-Green)
Please share and rate.
Hope you enjoy it.