I know this has been done before but I had already started these when I found the numerous other XP themes out there and decided to finish them anyway. I made these for a friend wanting to try out lubuntu who was a little daunted by the prospect.
1. Three standard XP color themes: Blue, Silver, Olive all recreated as closely as I could manage with a few small liberties here and there for asthetics.
2. Openbox themes to suite each theme
3. Standard Windows XP background
4. XP style start buttons with Tux logo
1. Extract folders to:
2. Extract wallpaper and menu buttons anywhere you like
3. Set themes in your theme browser along with thier Openbox window border theme.
4. Set Background to the provided background.
5. Set Menu button to \"xp-blue-start.png\" for blue theme or \"xp-silv-oliv-start.png\" for silver and olive themes.
Fixed combo box that was still using pngs from my Shadowplay theme, now using appropriate pngs.